I wish I could show love like a normal person, but I really don’t think that’s possible. I just can’t be normal–not that I’d ever want to be. Still, the thing is that I come off as really clingy. You know, like a pesky little sister type of clingy.
I’m not really feeling coherent today. I’m just going to spout off a list of ways I express my love.
- being clingy
- being annoying
- following you around
- making creepy faces at you
- bothering you with all my problems, even the most trivial ones
- trusting you (THIS IS A BIG ONE)
- constantly trying to make you feel special and loved, because you are
- texting you all the time and then feeling bad about how clingy I must seem
- making you stuff
- lurking on your Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/other social media or blog
- being crazy and weird around you
- did I mention that I’m clingy
The problem with my clinginess is that at even the slightest hint of annoyance, I become overcome with anxiety. I’ll start wondering if you even like me anymore, which I know is completely irrational and unfair to everyone. I’m working on it.