As you all know, I’m totally a cooking and baking expert. I hope you enjoy my unique recipe for apple pie. Enjoy!
Lots of caramel syrup
- Chop up the apples and boil them until they’re soft. I have no idea how long it’ll take. You figure it out.
- Warm the tortilla in a microwave (totally old-fashioned, right?).
- Heat up the caramel syrup. Mix it with the soft apples and cinnamon sugar.
- Pour the apple mix into the tortilla.
- Fold up the tortilla and hold it closed with a toothpick. Drizzle caramel syrup on the tortilla and top with whipped cream.
- You better damn well enjoy it.
I don’t know.
This is literally the extent of my baking abilities, and I’m proud of it.